Working at Allied Petroleum
People enjoy working at Allied Petroleum because they’re surrounded by other great people and they have the right equipment to do what they need to. It’s part of our Group mantra - “Great gear, great people, and great mates”.
‘Great gear’ means we invest in our modern fleet and equipment so both we and our customers have the best and safest gear they need.
‘Great mates’ is because we believe in the importance of relationships, both with our customers and amongst ourselves.
‘Great people’ speaks to how proud we are of the people working with us; each contributing to keeping customer’s businesses running, and most important of all, ensuring we all return home safely every night.
More benefits of working with us:
- We are a growing company providing good job security.
- We’re serious about employee training, (for example, we have full-time driver trainers ensuring the development and safety of the delivery team).
- We’re always on the lookout for the leaders of tomorrow, with a dedicated inhouse programme for those with reporting staff.
- We’re also part of the larger HWR Group, which offers even more career opportunities.
- We’ve leveraged employee benefits such as health insurance, banking rates, and fuel savings.
- We offer financial assistance for those employees undertaking tertiary study.
Health and safety
We believe good health and safety performance equates to good business performance. We care about getting everyone safely home at the end of every day so we never compromise on safety. Everyone at Allied looks out for each other by keeping our mind on the job – always.
We are long term members of the ACC Partnership Programme and ACC Fleet Saver Gold accredited. We support employee and road safety through ensuring the highest equipment standard.